ProBuilder for Unity
Prototype Rapidly: Build basic or advanced geometry, right in Unity, with zero creative barriers. Devs agree, ProBuilder is wicked fast and incredibly easy to use.
Play Instantly: Playtest at any time, then edit immediately, and never leave Unity. No time (or sanity) wasted.
Perfect Easily: Go advanced with complete UV unwrapping and more, or, export your models to OBJ and detail externally!
✔ Unity Pro and Personal
✔ Unity 2017.x Ready
✔ All Unity-Supported Platforms
✔ Source files included
Just a few of many games using ProBuilder!
Learn ProBuilder in One Minute!
ProBuilder BasicRapid Prototyping for All!
- Build & Edit by Vertex, Edge, and Face
- Delete Faces now available in Basic!
- Extrude and Inset
- Flip Normals
- Apply Vertex Colors per-face
- Basic Parametric Shapes (Cube, Prism, Stairway, etc)
- Apply any material (including Substance!)
- Automatic texture UVs
- Automatic lightmap UVs
- Edit pivot position
- Automatic Collision mesh
- +…complete feature comparison here
ProBuilder AdvancedAdvanced Modeling and Editing
- Everything in ProBuilder Basic, plus…
- +Source Files
- Weld, Collapse, and Split Vertices
- Detach Faces to Submesh or New Object
- Bridge and Connect Edges
- Connect Vertices/Flip Triangles
- Edit Smoothing and Normals
- Apply materials per-face
- UV Editor and UV Unwrapping
- Export UV Template
- Export to OBJ
- Edit Imported Meshes
- Adjustable lightmap UVs
- Advanced Parametric Shapes (Torus, Spiral Staircase, etc)
- Mirror and Merge Objects
- …and much more! See the full list here
Basic vs Advanced
ProBuilder Basic includes the core, essential features of ProBuilder. Great for rapid prototyping and basic usage.
ProBuilder Advanced adds support for subdivision, edge-loop modeling, manual UV unwrapping, optimization, and many more advanced features. Also, a great way to say “thanks”, and support continued development of ProBuilder!
Purchase on the Unity Asset Store
Can I use ProBuilder Basic commercially? Yes! There are zero usage restrictions for either version. Indie or pro, personal or commercial, we are simply happy to know our tools have helped your development!
Can I upgrade from Basic to Advanced? Of course- just purchase ProBuilder Advanced, and perform a standard install, the same as you would if upgrading to a new version. All your models, UVs, textures, etc, will remain the same.
Dedicated Support and Community
Need help? Found a bug? Have a feature request? Post to the ProCore Forum and you’ll get answers right away, directly from us or our friendly community. If it’s an especially tricky problem, we’ll even jump on Skype for a one-on-one and get it solved, right away.