- Unity 2017.3 beta support
- New toolbar icons (Right/Context + Click in Toolbar -> Use Icon Mode)
- Significantly improved quad detection in ProBuilderize function
- ProBuilderize now able to import smoothing groups
- Support exporting quads to FBX format (requires Unity FbxExporter in project)
- Newly redesigned `Smooth Groups Editor`
- New `Select Face Loop` and `Select Face Ring` actions.
- Fix possible null reference when picking ProBuilder objects
- Fix “Select Hole” disappearing instead of showing as disabled
- Fix “Extrude Face” disabled icon not matching current mode
- Fix Standard Vertex Color shader preventing builds on some platforms when fog is enabled.
- Don’t show `pb_Lightmapping` warnings by default
- Smoothing groups may now extend beyond the 42 provided in the editor. Any smoothing group between 1 and 24, or greater than 42 is treated as a smooth face (currently only accessible in code)
- Set ProBuilder Standard Vertex Color shader fallback to “Standard.”