Sign in to follow this  
ChrisNorthcutt

Hello there

My name is Chris. I'm a 3D Artist student at Bellevue College in Washington State. I'm graduating soon with an Associate's in Arts. I'm here because I'm interested in learning more about Unity, specifically the level building tool, Pro Builder.

If anyone is interested in doing any projects together. Let me know! I have knowledge in Maya and UDK as well. No programming or scripting knowledge, though.

Hey Chris!

Again, welcome to the ProBuilder community. I've been doing level design for quite a while now with a multitude of tools. I've got quite a bit of expertise on the use of ProBuilder and I'm also a college student. I'm studying Graphic Design at Francis Marion in South Carolina (which doesn't have much to do with what I want to do in all honesty but it's fun and it pads the resume)

Here's something I did for the last ProBuilder level design contest:

http://www.probuilder3d.com/zedalisdesign/

Anyway, I've worked in Unity for over a year now and I've managed to pick up several different types of client work so If you have any questions, you can contact me. Maybe we could even start a collaborative ProBuilder game or something, who knows!

Regards,

Mike