iamausername

Extruding In

Hi, and welcome to the forums! :)

Because PB can't guess exactly what users want in complex situations, you'll need to cut the hole yourself. Usually the best way to do this is too delete both the faces, then use Bridge to connect edges and fill the perimeter gap.

Hope that helps! :)

Hi! Thanks for the extra video!

To make that hole, you will need to manually add more vertices and edges and on the other side, delete the inner faces, and then bridge the edges. Here's a video I made recently with step-by-step instructions, let me know if it helps:

Hello Gabriel!

Thought about what you said about clean geometry and the cylinderhole.

Let me mention that i am not a pro using probuilder but figured out a way without boolean and getting clean geo with the cylinderhole.

The way I did:

Create a cylinder, mark an edge on the side. Insert an edge loop, which you drag down to the bottom.

Extrude the edges to get faces to mark. Then invert selection and delete faces so you get the flatoutside faces of the cylinderhole.

Now drag the vertices to the grid surrounding the faces. Thats why you should drag down the edge loop first, to get the mesh on the grid.

Duplicate the result in object mode to flip normals. Merge faces on both, and extrude one to get the sidefaces. Now put the duplicate on top or bottom to close the cube with

the hole in it.

Merge the objects and you should be done.

Hope my english is understandable and the explanation helps.