Sign in to follow this  
PedroJesus

Lose materials after upgrading

post-1385-0-84357800-1457395248_thumb.pngpost-1385-0-51869200-1457395279_thumb.pngFirst i download Probuilder lite version to test.

With it I design a lot of beutifull things for my game, for example I design a building like the "Mezquita de Cordoba" (the spanish Cordoba Mosque & Cathedral) I was very happy with this design. I think: "if i can design so beautifull things with the free version of probuilder, what can i design with the advanced version?"

Then i decide to upgrade.

I buy the Probuilder Advanced and later when i go to my game to use the gameobjects i design with Probuilder basic, i discover that all of them was now without any material. I lost all the colors i get in my beautifull temple. Then i think i can modify to add again the materials, but each time i try to drag and drop any material to any gameobject design with Probuilder Basic, i get the same result, the material disapear. I can't get back the beautifull colors to my design.

The trouble is that ProBuilder Basic doesn't support textures per-face, where ProBuilder Advanced does.  This means that when you upgrade any applied materials will be reset.

To apply materials in ProBuilder Advanced you use the Material Editor window.  If you select all those objects and apply a material that should do it.