Hey everyone,

My name's Chris, and I'm the studio manager / lead programmer / level designer / "any other work that isn't art-based" guy over at Nineteen Stone Ninjas :) We're an indie studio that's currently working on a parkour, stealth and hacking game called Subnet. The project is still in the proof of concept stage, and I'm still building a team up (and looking, if any of you may be interested :P), but things are coming along nicely. I've put a link to our website in my signature for anyone interested in checking us out.

Personally, I am a veteran enterprise software developer, but have had a lifelong love for games. Before Unity, the prospect of developing a game was far too overwhelming, but luckily Unity's C# support has made game dev much more accessible to me. These are exciting times for me - especially considering the reaction I've been getting to what we've done so far.

Gabriel directed me here - I bought ProCore a few days ago (had my eye on it since the start of my current project - about June last year). We will be using it to block out levels, and hopefully use the blockouts we build as a base to add detail to later on. We have a vast amount of levels to build, and time will tell how useful it is and how.

Anyway, thanks for reading - I shall see you all in the bugs forum! :P

Hi Chris, great to see you here on the new forums! I'm sure you'll find more than a few people interested in your project here. Excited to see images from your game start showing up in the WIP and/or Showcase section! :)