Sign in to follow this  
schala002

[FIXED] Bug when mesh uses more than one material.

I love this plugin, I do recommend it, because it is easy to use and does what it is supposed to do without many complications.

However, there are two bugs I encountered as soon as I started using it:

1. There is an error message during the edit mode:

bug2gi.th.png

However, as soon as I close the edit mode, the error is gone, so I would say it is a minor bug.

2. It seems to work great for meshes with only one material, but for meshes with 2 or more materials, it appears that the UVs get messed up.

Original:

originalav.th.png

Modified using QuickEdit:

usingquickedit.th.png

Can you please help? :|

Hi there schala, and thanks for posting this on the forums! :)

That error message is something I had encountered, (supposedly) fixed, and now is back- so I know the root cause, will just need to dig a bit deeper it seems. Thanks for bringing it up!

As for the multi-material issue, this is a new one- I'll check that out ASAP and hopefully have a fix very soon.

You'll be happy to know...fixed! Email sent with the new build, thanks for bringing this one up :)

I didn't notice any emails... but on the topic of emailing out updates... isn't there better ways to handle this?

Can you make a forum here that is restricted to only user accounts you allow (people who have paid) that can just go and download the latest (file download restrictions too)? I realize thats more work in some ways...

Hi doh123- that's a great idea, I'll try to find time for setting that up.

Could you email me directly? Sorry if I missed adding you to the QuickEdit list when you purchased.

no, not on the list... I was in middle of getting QuickEdit the other night but I recall I didn't finish... so no I don't have it yet (truthfully I fell asleep while playing around with stuff, so its all kinda hazy). Sometimes I type faster than I think. But setting up something where people can download stuff without having to have email distribution would helpful :-) I will be getting QuickEdit though sometime soon when i get back to messing with some of that stuff, if i can stay awake. Working multiple jobs gets tiring.