Hi ,

Im working on the runtime version for ProBuilder and im stack on the gizmo orientation local or planar for the face or vertex . any build in function to get it right ? 

I know that we have a function to get the normal for the face  :

Vector3 targetAxis = pb_Math.Normal(pbUtil.ValuesWithIndices(currentSelection.pb.VerticesInWorldSpace(), currentSelection.face.distinctIndices))

and for the axis creation i give this values to each axe:

xDirection = Vector3.Cross(Vector3.up.normalized, targetAxis.normalized);
yDirection = Vector3.up;
zDirection = targetAxis;

but the X and Z axes are not moving the right way when i rotate the object on the Y axe .

Any idea or help plz ? 

Use :

public static void NormalTangentBitangent(pb_Object pb, pb_Face face, out Vector3 normal, out Vector3 tangent, out Vector3 bitangent)

Where normal is your Y, tangent X, and bitangent is Z.

2 hours ago, karl said:

Use :

public static void NormalTangentBitangent(pb_Object pb, pb_Face face, out Vector3 normal, out Vector3 tangent, out Vector3 bitangent)

Where normal is your Y, tangent X, and bitangent is Z.

Where i can find this methode with those attribut because i found it in the QuickEdit with different attributs

public static void NormalTangentBitangent(Vector3[] vertices, Vector2[] uv, qe_Triangle tri, out Vector3 normal, out Vector3 tangent, out Vector3 bitangent)

public static void NormalTangentBitangent(Vector3[] vertices, Vector2[] uv, qe_Triangle tri, out Vector3 normal, out Vector3 tangent, out Vector3 bitangent)