Sign in to follow this  
snugsound

Bug report: undo history lost

I'm having a hard time reproducing this one, but it's fairly critical so I thought I should share:

After a painting some textures on a few ProBuilder meshes, and doing some other random things (dragging in some prefabs into the scene and whatnot), an undo resulted in the majority of  my texture painting being lost (all but one of the meshes, oddly). I'll keep an eye out for this and see if I can come up with exact steps to repo.

I've attached my editor logs to a previous bug report (re: mesh data being lost), if there was an exception it'd be in there.

@karlI'm a new Polybrush user and I've run into the same problem. I'll be painting some textures on a ProBuilder cube that has been subdivided a few times, and I press undo once and everything is completely lost and the model goes completely black. Redo does not work. The model is using Triplanar Blend shader. Using the latest Polybrush and ProBuilder at this time. 

Edit: Ok just did some more testing, seems this only happens on ProBuilder objects. If I stript the PB scripts from the object, everything works fine