ProBuilder1

Polybrush Texture Paint Settings Missing Thumbnails

I am using Unity Pro 5.6.0f3.

I am not seeing the Texture Paint Settings thumbnails. They work, but I have to hunt and seek to find the texture I want to add. Anyone else seeing this issue? 

Probuilder team, ideas as to why that's happening? ETA on fix?

Thanks.

texture_not_showing_poly_brush.jpg

ALSO

This may not may not be apart of the same issue. But here is a Console copy/paste of an error with regards to the z_BrushTarget class.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Polybrush.z_BrushTarget..ctor (Polybrush.z_EditableObject editableObject, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 hits) (at Assets/ProCore/Polybrush/Code/Editor/Classes/z_BrushTarget.cs:47)
Polybrush.z_BrushTarget..ctor (Polybrush.z_EditableObject editableObject) (at Assets/ProCore/Polybrush/Code/Editor/Classes/z_BrushTarget.cs:38)
Polybrush.z_Editor.GetBrushTarget (UnityEngine.GameObject go) (at Assets/ProCore/Polybrush/Code/Editor/Interface/z_Editor.cs:637)
Polybrush.z_Editor.UpdateBrush (Vector2 mousePosition, Boolean isDrag) (at Assets/ProCore/Polybrush/Code/Editor/Interface/z_Editor.cs:712)
Polybrush.z_Editor.OnSceneGUI (UnityEditor.SceneView sceneView) (at Assets/ProCore/Polybrush/Code/Editor/Interface/z_Editor.cs:586)
UnityEditor.SceneView.CallOnSceneGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:2397)
UnityEditor.SceneView.HandleSelectionAndOnSceneGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:1715)
UnityEditor.SceneView.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:1553)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

Thank you Karl. The NullReferenceException may have something to do with the mesh I'm painting on being disabled. It may be a starting point to check anyway.

Appreciate you taking the time to review & work up a fix.