Jenz83

Brush size, Fill and randomize color

The vertex color brush size ends at 5, please make the user to be able to write higher value in the field. (the slider can still go to 5.)

I'd really like a "fill the mesh with a vertex color" option, the default value is white. In my case when I blend between textures using vertex colors I get all three textures on top of each other. If only I could fill the landscape with a single color. Another cool option would be to randomize the mesh with different vertex colors. (Red,Green,Blue,Black for example.)

Thanks!

Hi there, welcome to the forums! :)

Brush Size: I assume you mean for Polybrush? If so, you just need to set your max higher: http://procore3d.github.io/polybrush/interface/

Fill option: Yep, we have a ticket for this and will definitely be adding it! :)

Randomize: Dito for that- have a ticket, in the works. Also for the opposite of mesh smoothing- mesh "jittering".

Thanks for the input! -gw

Thanks!

Fast answer on a weekend, :o I don't, didn't have Polybrush. (I've just bought it, looked much more nice!)

I have been using the Vertex Painter in ProBuilder but I can image it has less features and dropped support for improvements.

I will test the new tool I've just bought. 

Have a nice weekend.

Happy to help! No such thing as weekends when self employed...then again I "start work" at around noon, so there are pros and cons ;)

I understand the painter thing now- thanks for picking up Polybrush! I think you'll really, really enjoy it. We'd also really appreciate your feedback, bug reports, etc, as it's still in Beta :)

Have a great weekend yourself!