Sign in to follow this  
imGua

bug: Quickbrush doesn't save group changes

Unity 5.24 Quickbrush  1.2.0f0

https://youtu.be/iMW9z4Ale_U

update: After some more experiment I've found one workaround. When I close the tab is ask me if I want to save changes, when I hit yes is save those changes properly. Right now this is the only approach that save those changes.

Sorry, I meant to reply to this when I saw it and forgot.

Yes, I can reproduce and will try to look at it asap.

Is there any plans to release update with the fix anytime soon?

Hey imGua.  I looked at this for about an hour this morning and wasn't able to get the bug to occur - I'm not sure what I could have done differently earlier.

Regardless, I've been making some general fixes and improvements to the backend of QuickBrush this week so once the update is out please let me know if you're still seeing this.

Hey imGua.  I looked at this for about an hour this morning and wasn't able to get the bug to occur - I'm not sure what I could have done differently earlier.

Regardless, I've been making some general fixes and improvements to the backend of QuickBrush this week so once the update is out please let me know if you're still seeing this.

Just a quick reminder, that there are people waiting for the next update.

Holy cow, looks like I didn't ever push that update.  It's sitting there in the bin folder now, I'll do that today.  Apologies!

Just in case. It is still not in the store.

It should be available on the store in the Bundles and out site, but since QuickBrush is a Playtangent published tool it takes slightly longer to get the asset approved on that account.  I've PM'd you a direct link so you won't have to wait for though.