Sign in to follow this  
Wilbert

Don't expand groups

How can I prevent groups from expanding (and showing all their members) when selecting a group from the ProGroups Window?

If the group contains many members I have to scroll all the way down to select another group now. Very annoying!

That's a good point - I'll add an expando button in the next update.

In the meantime, if you open ProGroups_Window.cs and go to line #451 and comment out that whole block you'll never see the group contents again (less than ideal, but if you're in a pinch it works).

Yes, but it will only isolate that group. Everything not in a group will stay visible.

And how do you 'un-isolate'? Clicking Alt+Eye again doesn't reverse the effect. Do I have to click each group individually to turn them back on?

Yes, but it will only isolate that group. Everything not in a group will stay visible.

Oh, is that to say you'd expect the entire scene (regardless of whether they're cataloged by ProGroups) should be hidden when isolating a group?

And how do you 'un-isolate'? Clicking Alt+Eye again doesn't reverse the effect. Do I have to click each group individually to turn them back on?

Making Alt-Eye a toggle is a good idea, will make a ticket for that.

Oh, is that to say you'd expect the entire scene (regardless of whether they're cataloged by ProGroups) should be hidden when isolating a group?

Yes, I think that would be handy.

Making Alt-Eye a toggle is a good idea, will make a ticket for that.

Great!

THX!