Sign in to follow this  
LOGames

Quickbrush only placing one object at a time.

Hello, I've just picked up QuickBrush off the asset store but I'm having issues so far. It only seems to place one object at a time, and the precise mode just flashes the green circle but doesn't let me scale/rotate the object.

Running on:

OSX 

QuickBrush 1.2.0f0

Unity 5.3.4f1 Personal. 

Any help would be great, it seems like it would be really useful if I could get it working properly.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums!

If QuickBrush is only placing a single object, make sure that none of the green checkmarks are toggled, as this indicates single object placement mode.

For the precise placement mode, hold Control, Shift, and keep the mouse held down to resize and rotate the object, then release to place.

Thanks for the reply, I don't think I explained my situation properly though.  For regular painting quickbrush is only placing a single instance of any object when I click and drag, sometimes if I move the mouse very quick I'll get 2 or 3 instances but never able to continuously paint objects. Precise mode is similar, holding Ctrl+Shift and pressing I get the circle to flash on screen but even holding both keys plus LBM the ciclrs just flashes on and off and a instance is placed.

I don't see a blue radius in the scene view, but in the tool window itself, it appears to be blinking blue when I paint it. There are no errors in the Console when painting or in general.