Sign in to follow this  
benhurvillar

[WIP] FPS cyberpunk game

Hello guys, this is my first topic here. I'm doing a university project game - it's a first person shooter cyberpunk with RPG elements. The city is practically done, but critics and advises are very welcome and it's possible to make changes yet. I made a video, showing all the city.

You can see the video herehttps://youtu.be/2vz6XLKaagg

Notice that some meshes need a adjust in UVs yet, specially the train trail (actually, it's a aeromovel).

Here are some screenshots to se the full size of the city. I made this in less than a month - thanks to ProBuilder.

The game should be ready in July, otherwise I will not graduate hahaha

If someone wants to see more, I update my Twitter frequently: @benhurvillar

theskyabove_01.jpg

theskyabove_02.jpg

theskyabove_03.jpg

No, just some references and concepts. I've made a prototype only with blocks before starts the real modeling... and a few sketches too, but due to the short time to make, was basically creating directly with ProBuilder.

Here are some concepts:

china_peace_concept.jpg

oldtown_smallconcept.jpg

Sorry for the delay to answer hahaha. We've been very busy. It was 5 weeks just to make the models of the buildings in the city (the city have 20km²). We're still working in refinement (visually and mechanically). Here are some images of the game right now. Obs.: The game is in portuguese in this version, but will be in english for release.

print1.png

print2.png

print3.png

print4.png