Sign in to follow this  
supadupa64

QuickBrush Broken on start

I open quick brush for the first time after downloading it and all the buttons are grayed out and can't be clicked.  It's like the window is inactive.  I can't create a new folder either.  I click the blue folder and it tuns yellow for a second and nothing happens.  I get this error in console.

DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory 'Assets/ProCore/QuickBrush/Templates' not found.
System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/Directory.cs:514)
System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/Directory.cs:308)
qb_Utility.GetTemplateFileDirectories (System.String directory) (at Assets/ProCore/QuickBrush/Editor/Classes/qb_Utility.cs:390)
qb_Utility.GetTemplateFileSignatures (System.String directory) (at Assets/ProCore/QuickBrush/Editor/Classes/qb_Utility.cs:359)
qb_Painter.UpdateTemplateSignatures () (at Assets/ProCore/QuickBrush/Editor/Windows/qb_Painter.cs:3138)
qb_Painter.RenderTemplateMenu (UnityEngine.Event curEvent, Int32 tabIndex) (at Assets/ProCore/QuickBrush/Editor/Windows/qb_Painter.cs:1462)
qb_Painter.OnGUI () (at Assets/ProCore/QuickBrush/Editor/Windows/qb_Painter.cs:1050)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

What is this?

For whatever reason it appears the Templates folder was not created on import.  You can just create a new folder named "Templates" in the QuickBrush folder to get things working.