Sign in to follow this  
deldam

will you includes more shaders

any news on a simple mobile diffuse shader? i tested the legacy shader on ios and i had these errors:

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Polybrush/TriPlanar Blend Legacy' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Polybrush/TriPlanar Blend Legacy' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Polybrush/TriPlanar Blend Legacy' - All passes removed

mesh is all black. if there is no support for mobile is it possible to get a refund?

any news on a simple mobile diffuse shader? i tested the legacy shader on ios and i had these errors:

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Polybrush/TriPlanar Blend Legacy' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Polybrush/TriPlanar Blend Legacy' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Polybrush/TriPlanar Blend Legacy' - All passes removed

mesh is all black. if there is no support for mobile is it possible to get a refund?

I'll have to find a iOS device to test on, thanks for bringing this to our attention.  To clarify (since I do not currently have access to an iOS device) the other shaders do work on iOS, just not as performant as you'd like?  Or is there not a single one that works?  Is it just the shaders that are not working properly or does the sculpting portion of the plugin also not work?

Regarding a refund, yes of course I've PM'd you instructions for doing so.