Sign in to follow this  
wolfen420

Drops everything here. (Serious though, a few notes here)

As I goofed around with Polybrush for maybe 30 minutes today...

1. I noticed it will lose focus as the tool if you accidentally or intentionally switch from Object mode to Geom Mode with Probuilder loaded up.

2. It would be really cool if there was some level of integration with ProBuilder objects and PB in that for example while still painting I could magically add subdivisions to the painted area.

3. It would be cool if you could select an area via faces or verts or edges and only those were affected by the painting tool.

Just a few things from a quick play around. It's really freaking sweet so far though. =D

Excellent, so no huge bugs thus far :)

1. I noticed it will lose focus as the tool if you accidentally or intentionally switch from Object mode to Geom Mode with Probuilder loaded up.

I'm working on this now.  It meant a pretty huge refactor for the ProBuilder mode/selection stuff, so this will come in a ProBuilder update.

2. It would be really cool if there was some level of integration with ProBuilder objects and PB in that for example while still painting I could magically add subdivisions to the painted area.

That's on my feature wish-list too!  I'm not sure if it will be a ProBuilder addition or built in to Polybrush.  I'm leaning towards the latter.

3. It would be cool if you could select an area via faces or verts or edges and only those were affected by the painting tool.

That is a good idea, I'll add that to the feature request list.

Yeah, that would make sense. ProBuilder already has the functionality to subdivide faces in different ways. But having Geometry created on the fly while sculpting with PolyBrush would be a HUGE bonus to the ease of use.