Sign in to follow this  
spooky

Smaller ProBuilder Window (Horizontal Toolbar)

I'm back with more feature requests. I apologize for being so demanding.

First of all I love the new ProGrids window being integrated into the scene view instead of another full window pane. Obviously there are too many options for the same to work for ProBuilder. I find that the PB 'tool bar' takes up a lot of screen space and it would be great if there was an optional mode to display it as a true horizontal tool bar with icons.

This is one I'd like to have as well.  The trouble is the little expando buttons that show preferences for some of the tools.  I'll have to figure out an alternative for those... maybe a little modal window like the UV editor screenshot menu?

This is one I'd like to have as well.  The trouble is the little expando buttons that show preferences for some of the tools.  I'll have to figure out an alternative for those... maybe a little modal window like the UV editor screenshot menu?

I think that could work. That's how the ProGrids options work now that it's integrated with the scene view.

How about using icons and putting the text into tooltips? It won't solve the problem at hand completely, but it could easily reduce the size of the window. Also, icons have a few other benefits, GUI-wise.

ProBuilder actually has icons built in as of 2.5.  To switch to icon mode, open the Preferences/ProBuilder window and set "Use Icon GUI" to true.  You can also toggle between icons and text by right clicking in the ProBuilder editor window.