Sign in to follow this  
Chris_E

Mobile Runtime

I see that ProBuilder works at runtime, and I was wondering if that also extends to mobile.  If so is there a demo showing off how that functions?  I tried browsing the site and searching the forums, but couldn't find anything.

Yes, the whole of the Core and MeshOperations DLLs are runtime compatible, including mobile.  The one exception to this is Windows Metro (and possibly phone - I don't have one to test).  If you're targeting Windows phone or metro and need runtime, let me know and I can work with you to make that happen.

I'm only doing iOS and Android for now.

Is there a mobile demo, or game that demonstrates how runtime editing works?  I'd love to see it in action.  If not, that's fine, I'll probably end up getting the full package either way.

Thanks!

There is a simple example included with the package, but there isn't a fully fledged demo at the moment.  We're working on a runtime add-on, but it's not quite ready yet.

I did find this old demo of runtime editing that I did for a Unite talk tho - http://parabox.co/probuilder/temp/ProBuilderLevelEditor/ProBuilderLevelEditor.html

I could probably dig up that source if you wanted it.